Albert-Jan N. Yzelman
- New extended abstract on spectral clustering using ALP/GraphBLAS available.
- Our paper on expanding Algebraic Programming with views, structures, and dense matrices was presented at ARRAY 2023 and published with the ACM. See algebraic-programming.github.io for the overarching vision behind ALP and for extensive user manuals, soon including the newly presented ALP/Dense.
- Our work on k-way hypergraph partitioning with applications to manycore scheduling has been presented at SPAA '23 and published with the ACM.
- Our realisation of an efficient HPCG implementation on top of ALP/GraphBLAS has been presented at GrAPL, IPDPS '23. The final paper should appear soon.
- A pre-print on DAG scheduling under the BSP model is now online, while our paper on linear pipelines and pattern-specific abstractions for parallel run-time systems has been published.
|Department:||Computing Systems Laboratory|
|Postal:||Huawei Zürich Research Center|
8050 Zürich, Switzerland
|Telephone:||+41 7 6556 0 676|