Albert-Jan N. Yzelman
- Our work on k-way hypergraph partitioning with applications to manycore scheduling has been accepted to SPAA '23, while our realisation of an efficient HPCG implementation on top of ALP/GraphBLAS has been accepted to GrAPL at IPDPS '23.
- A new version of ALP is out! Version 0.7 brings supports for vertex-centric programming, ALP/Pregel, in addition to ALP/GraphBLAS. It demonstrates how multiple humble programming interfaces can map to a single automatic software stack and achieve hero performance. The release also includes the nonblocking ALP/GraphBLAS backend by Mastoras et al. See algebraic-programming.github.io for the overarching vision behind ALP and for extensive user manuals.
- A pre-print on DAG scheduling under the BSP model is now online, while our paper on linear pipelines and pattern-specific abstractions for parallel run-time systems has been published.
|Department:||Computing Systems Laboratory|
|Postal:||Huawei Zürich Research Center|
8050 Zürich, Switzerland
|Telephone:||+41 7 6556 0 676|
- ALP/GraphBLAS, MulticoreBSP and other software
- A short biography, and an even shorter one